Hello everyone, I'm the designated blogger for the day.
Natalie and I were about to drop Rease off at Oscar, the betrothed one's, house and heard from the hospital that things had got a little hectic and they didn't have room until around 10... maybe. So with a little bit of impatience we went out to waste some time. Breakfast at U Food Grill, getting into a confrontation with the cashier at Walgreens over some coupons then a little road trip to Saratoga Springs where they would give us the deal (yes coupons can drive you crazy). Then we got a call from the Doctor's office. The hospital had been trying to find us for the last half hour because they just had a nurse come on shift.
Now we're here. They got us right in and broke her water. All the tubes are in place and the contractions are getting fierce. The happy Doc should be by any minute. Natalie is just firing up the ipod to watch Lord of the Rings and I'm sitting in on what I'm sure is the most uncomfortable chairs in the entire hosptital. I'll keep keep the updates coming!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We are so excited!!! I'll be checking the blog often. Way to go Beutler Fam.
We are so excited for you all!! We will continue to watch for updates! Good luck Natalie!
We can't wait to meet little Rhen! Best of luck Natalie - We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Can't wait to see the updates! What has happened since 11am?
Hooray! How exciting, we will be thinking of you all day!
Post a Comment