Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Girls United

The girls got together late yesterday. Rease didn't quite know what to think but later in the afternoon there wasn't much we could do to keep them apart. Its now officially 3 against 1.
Note Rease's post-kiss smile.




7 comments:

Holly said...

I love the post-kiss smile! Congratulations again.

Chad said...

What a beautiful bunch of girls.

brookiebaby said...

Holding a baby makes Rease look even more grown up!!! Hope you're feeling well, Nat! Love you guys!

Cecy said...

Congratulations Josh and Natalie, and Rease! She is SO cute, and it is great to hear you are all happy and well! I hope to get the chance to meet her soon! Take care!

joana said...

what a sweet beautiful baby! congrats you guys!

Derek said...

Surrounded by girls...all is as it should be! Congrats!

ern said...

Yay, 2 girls!!! How exciting for you guys! I can already imagine the dress-ups... :)
Mike & I just want to say congrats and love to see you all doing so well. Can't wait to see more pictures as little Rhen grows up!