Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cheese!

What a crazy girl our Rease is. The past few weeks (just in time for all the wedding pictures she's been in) Rease has started really trying hard to smile for pictures. Instead of a smile though, she usually ends up with a face looking like this - lovely.
One of the many things a love about this girl - she keeps us smiling!

3 comments:

brookiebaby said...

What a sweetie! I love the last picture the most! :) And, I didn't realize it but Rhen is TALL! She's only 1/2 an inch shorter than Coop! Do we have another basketball player on our hands? I'll bet Nat, you can teach her to say "Bull Crap!" for some good technical fouls! Ha ha!
Love ya! I hope to see ya soon! I'm trying to work something out to come up and see you with Mish after her Hawaii trip! :)

Anonymous said...

She is obviously full of personality! I love these pictures. And little Rhen is such a doll. You guys do good work : )

Leslie said...

LOL! That is so cute! Stella is doing the same thing! All of her pictures turn out so funny!