Sunday, March 8, 2009

My projects

A few months ago my sister Hayley took me to the fabric store to get stuff to make quilts - one for Rhen and one for Rease's new bed. With some help from Hayley and lots and lots of time, I finally got done with both of them this week. The crazy colored one is for Rease and the other one is for Rhen. I had a fun time doing them and was able to spend lots of time with my mom and sis during the process (I needed their help a lot of the time!) This project is done just in time for Rhen to come!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lloyd Family said...

The quilts are beautiful. Good luck tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are soooo cute. I can't even imagine the time it took to make them. Keep us posted.

Jeanie Beutler said...

Those quilts are lovely and I am so proud of you! See you tomorrow!

brookiebaby said...

Very cute! You have a lot more patience than I do!!! My quilts are MUCH bigger pieces! :) So, is tomorrow a go then or what?!?!?!?!?!?!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

So awesome Nat! Wow! Well in reply to your comment, I walked like 4 miles last night, ate fiber cereal, jumped up and down, did stretches and sit ups and you name it...everything but castor oil and he's still in there...so I guess our kids will have to be a few days apart...but definately not till the 26th...well I hope this morning is going well for you. I can't wait to see pictures! :)