We hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. I have been meaning to put these pictures up from Christmas for a couple of weeks now, but between Christmas, New Years and Josh's 30th birthday (yes, can you believe he's that old?) along with the Wii that my parents got as a family gift (and we are taking full advantage of) I just haven't had too much time to get around to posting. So here was our wonderful Christmas!
Christmas Eve started out just like it should with a house of girls - spending plenty of time getting ready in front of the mirror. Rease has mastered how to get more than one thing done at once - hair and brushing teeth in this case.
Once again - hair is drying, so why not have a snack?
We hosted Christmas at our house this year since both of our parents are empty-nesters. So mom and dad Beutler, mom and dad Losee, Andy and Hayley spent two days with us - what a great time! We had the traditional Beutler Family Christmas Eve dinner - french dip sandwiches.
And followed it up with another Beutler family tradition of caroling. We had such a fun time visiting neighbors and friends and I have to say, I think we sounded pretty darn good too!
Grandma Losee got her this cute hat and vest with gloves and all.
9 comments:
Nat did you realize we are 12 days apart?? Looking at both our baby calendars on our blogs? Yikes...I think I just might come early and beat you! :) I just had my 7m check up and he said I am closer to 30 than 29 wks, why do they tell us these things and get our hopes up??? :) But all is well, I hope all is goof with that cutie too! Love Rease's glasses! When do we get to see pictures of the new nursery? I am going to start working this weekend on the "boys/man room"...oh, brother...Luke wants to put a picture of Michael Jordan up in his room...do you think this will give him an indetity crisis? Such cute pictures...love the aprons...let's make dinner and take it over to Gayle soon and visit! :)
Looks like you had so much fun! I love her glasses. . . what a doll! I hope all is going well with you pregnancy, you look great!
Happy Belated Bday Josh--Just a bit late. Hope you had a good bday and know your old friends were thinkin about you! You have such a cute fam!
Such cute pictures! Thanks so much for coming to visit me in the hospital and for the darling gifts! I really appreciate you thinking of me!! Tell Josh happy belated b-day! and Give Rease a hug for me!!!
LUVS!
It looks like it was a really fun Christmas. I especially love her silky pajamas! Rease is such a doll! You mentioned she was always wearing the glasses and wondered if she always wore the apron, too. It's so cute!
Natalie, your little, but growing family is so cute. It looks like you had a great time with Christmas! I like the matching aprons idea. I think Natalie would really like that. It was so great to see you over the holidays. We need to hang out more than just once a year!! Keep me posted!
What fun traditions!! I love the aprons, Rease is so cute in her mini apron! And how fun to host Christmas at your house!
What a fun Christmas!! Rease is so cute, I love her hair all done up!!
What a great host you are! Your dinner looks fabulous and it looks like you really went all out. Thanks for taking me back to my own childhood when I used to have to go to bed with pink spongy curlers in my hair so I was all ready for in the morning! haha So cute!
Post a Comment