Last Saturday Alta ski resort had a coat drive in exchange for an all-day skiing pass. I wanted to get some passes for Josh, so Rease, Hayley and I headed up there to participate. Little did we know that everyone else in the world had heard about the coat drive too and we ended up in a very long line waiting for tickets. It turned out they only gave them to the first 500 people so we were out of luck. I wish you could really see how long the line was, but the ticket booth is the cabin building behind us and we were so not one of the first 500 people. I was also a dummy and didn't really think about a coat or good shoes and socks for Rease, I guess I didn't think there would be snow on the ground - I should have remembered that it's a ski resort!
Anyway, Rease was so happy to play in the snow. She for sure gets this from her dad because I on the other hand hate being cold. She isn't crying in this picture because she's cold, she just wants to be down playing in the snow.
3 comments:
You are a good wife to go try for tickets! I'm like you - not a fan of the snow at all! Rease is cute sitting in it though!
Look at those sweet eyes! :) She's a little doll! Hope that you're feeling well.
I have been such a bad blogger lately, so I just caught up! How stinky that you drove all the way to the ski resort for nothing! And I just saw that you tagged me and I don't know why but I am always so shy or embarrassed to ever do those! So don't be offended if I don't! I miss Reasy-Pooh! So start planning a trip so I can watch her!
Post a Comment