Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our Halloween

We did a lot of Halloween things this year and I just haven't had time to post them, so here is our "Halloween Season" post with everything together.

Josh and I took Rease to the "Wee Witches Night" at Gardner Village. I love that place at Halloween because they decorate it so cute and it's fun for everyone.

Rease actually like wearing the hat for once and let us get a few pictures of her. She's in the mood now of not wanting to pose for pictures - opposite of how she used to be. I think it's because Josh showed her how to work the camera, so whenever I get the camera out now she reaches for it instead of standing still like a good girl.
A family tradition that we always had growing up was having a dinner made in the pumpkin. My mom decided to try that again this year.

Pumpkin carving contest - Hayley and Robbie won with their carving of "The Office."



Halloween night started with Rease in her ladybug costume. Yes it is a little small, but I squeezed her into it anyway.

Reaching for the camera again.

Trick-or-treating at Uncle Justin's house. She wasn't sure what to do at the doorstep but loved the candy once she actually got some.


Next - on to grandpa and grandma's house.

She didn't last long with the trick-or-treating. We got home and carved our pumpkins. Josh is a serious pumking carver. He hates carving them before Halloween day because he doesn't like them all shriveled up. Plus, even though we never officially have a contest against each other, he always makes his look better than mine.

Rease thinks everything is a phone - even shoes.
We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Such cute pics of little Rease! :) I love the witches one the best! You should post pics of your tummy so that we can compare! :) Hope you guys are doing great! Miss ya!

Dixie said...

Wow! Talk about squeezed into it! I'm surprised she could breathe! Ha ha. Adorable as always. I can't wait to see what the new little one looks like. Will it be a mini Rease?

Brittney said...

Your pumpkins look good. I can't even tell which is Josh's because they are all awesome to me. Rease is so funny in her ladybug costume!! The picture of her just standing there is hilarious. Her legs look so tiny and her face is totally squished. I love it! I don't see snow on the ground? But I did see a picture of Hayley with you know who. I love all the posts!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ladybug costume! Too cute! I've heard gardner's village is awesome during Halloween time but I've never been there. She makes a cute little witch too!

Garr Family said...

hello there! that was so fun to get your coment. congrats on the girl coming. Reese is so big. i can't wait to see you soon. Bunko...my mom said were on for the holiday. Do you hvae a name picked out or one your liking?