Monday, November 10, 2008

Pile of Diapers

I had to post of picture of this before I put all the diapers away. Last week there was a great deal on diapers at Walgreens so... I decided to stock up. I ended up buying 60 packages of diapers and figured since I'm having another baby, why not? We're set for a while I think!
This has also been a great way to entertain Rease the past few days. Notice the pile is tipped over - that's because she takes once pack away at a time and carries it all over the house. I even found one outside on our lawn the other day. I guess it's time to put them away. Anyway - yeah for good deals!

9 comments:

Holly said...

I need to take a class from you!

Brittney said...

What a great deal. Of course I'm not surprised. You always seem to find the best deals. We definitely want you to come visit us. How about next week? Or the week after? Anytime that's good for you! I think Rease would really like it here. It's still warm enough that we are going to the duck pond regularly.

Ainges said...

All those diapers are hilarious... I am jealous that you wont have to buy diapers for a really long time! I should have followed your advice! I love the pics of your brother going into the mtc.... it makes my heart ache for him because of all the emotions that go on at that time. My bro leaves in January so I guess we will be going through the same thing soon. Can't wait to play Thursday!

mer and mel said...

next time you see a deal, you have to tell me! That is absolutely insane! ANd Rease sure is getinf big- she is just darling! I hope you are feeling well- you look awesome in the MTC pictures!

Hawk Family said...

Nat you may have gone a bit crazy on this one!! I bought 18 and thought that might be overkill but that price is a whole lot better than $10 pack :) Nicely done!!
Rease is so cute.

Anonymous said...

If i ever get married, I'm going to pay you to train my wife on being frugal

brookiebaby said...

NICE! I wish I lived closer to a good store like that! I need to stock up! And, I had no idea that Garrett got his call!!! Cool! Love your dress at the MTC too! :) Love the maternity clothes!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

OUT OF CONTROL, Nat!!! I am very envious of your bargain, coupon clipping ways! ;) Shouldn't we both be that frugal with the cool name, "Nat"???? I'm not even close...I spent $100 at the grocery store the other day...how? I have no idea...Luke says I am definately showing now...and I can feel the baby kick inside but not quite outside yet...it's getting to the i-absolutely-need-maternity-clothes stage! We find out in 5 days what we are having...I hope we don't jinx each other opposite and I get the boy and you get the girl...lol! Tell me @ this new hire...and who else are you hiring for...Jaime and You???? Take care...have a good night! :)

Jason and Rachel said...

Nothing like a mountain of diapers! At least they weren't used--I was a little nervous at first when I was reading the title! You look great Nat!