Monday, November 10, 2008

Elder Losee

Once again, I am late with these pictures. My little brother left for his mission two weeks ago and I wanted to post some pics - better late than never I guess. He is going to Puerto Rico - yeah! Of course we had to have lunch before the MTC and he chose Tucanos which was very yummy. Grandma Wisniewski was here for the week and came with us - along with Stephanie, Justin's girlfriend. Her brother left two weeks later so Justin and her had to go the MTC twice in a row - sad.

This is the only picture I got with his luggage all ready to go.
The fam in front of the MTC - minus Chad, Britt and Nolan who are in Dallas.

He's official - tag and everything!

We really aren't supposed to have cameras once we get into the room, but Hayley snuck one last picture of Garrett reading with Rease - she is going to miss him!

He will be in the MTC in Provo for three weeks and then will go to the MTC in the Dominican Republic for 5 weeks. We miss him already but love hearing how he is doing so far!

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Great pictures! Garrett totally looks older. I guess there's something about being in a suit with a missionary tag that makes him look good!