I don't have any pictures today but I do have just a quick update on our little one. I went to my 15 week appointment this week at Dr. Smith's (love our doctor by the way) and everything looks great. I was actually 14 weeks and 2 days when I saw him and he measured me and said I am measuring just over 15 weeks - which is great and just means that Josh and I have big kids (remember Rease was 8 lbs. 2 oz. - 2 weeks early.) Heartbeat is 145 and Dr. Smith says it sounds nice and strong. Yeah for healthy babies!
As for the sex of the baby - we find out in a month, but I am fairly sure it is a boy. I don't know why, because with Rease I really had no idea. But this one I'm thinking boy. We'll see. Anyway, all is well and I am still feeling good. Next time I'll have a picture of the little guy (or girl) since my ultrasound is coming up. We'll see if I'm right.
4 comments:
How exciting! I can't wait to hear what you are having!! I'm glad everything is going well. Where is Dr Smith located?
Yeah! What great news. It's always nice to hear that everything is going good. I can't wait to hear what the little one is. Either way we know he/she will be darling:)
That's funny, I thought for sure Morghan was a boy, even after they did the ultrasound I still wasn't convinced that she was a girl, just cuz I thought I knew she was a boy. Hopefully you're right, a little girl and a little boy what could be better. That's what we are hoping for anyway. I didn't know Rease had kidney troubles that's awful, is it something she will grow out of? She is so adorable!
HiJosh. Congratulations on the addition of a second child. Your daughter Rease is so cute. You guys are in for some fun. I have two daughters 13 months apart. A 23 month old daughter and a 10 months old daughter. It is fun and busy! Keep in touch!Sundee Dow Haywood My blog is Haywoodhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment