Monday, August 11, 2008

Just another day in Paradise...



More to come...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dixie said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip. One of these days we will be able to sit down and have a long conversation. Until then, our lives will be crazy. Love ya.

Leslie said...

Paradise in deed! Can't wait to see more!!

Leslie said...

You are IN for the Jam Exchange!! I'm not sure how many people will be doing it yet (at the most 10) so when I have that figured out I'll let you know how many to bring over! I'm excited!

lesley said...

Totally jealous. Can't wait for more pictures.

Also, glad to hear you're being a true cougar fan and attending the opener, I'm just worried about your husband's priorities:)

Dixie said...

Please give us more pic's!

Jason and Rachel said...

Natalie, what a fun trip! Going to Hawaii is still on my to do list. :) Rease is darling!!! She looks just like you, but I can see Josh in her too. Congrats on being preggers. That puts you due in about March or April?