Friday, August 29, 2008

A few things we've been up to...

Rease loves Grandpa and Grandma. She gets to spend every Wednesday with Grandma while I work, so she knows her way around their house.
As soon as we walk in the door, she heads down the hall to Grandpa's office where she usually finds him at the computer. She's even picked up some computer skills of her own. I've finally figured out how to get Rease to hold still long enough to do pigtails. I set her on my bathroom counter with her feet in the sink, turn the water on so she can get her feet wet and hand her the toothbrush - so many things to distract her enough that I can do what I want with her hair.
Her newest trick is the fishface. She can do it on demand but has to be in the right mood for it. It is my favorite and we give fish kisses to each other all day long!
You might not be able to tell, but Rease has makeup on. She watches when grandma puts her makeup on and then grandma always shares with her. She feels so special and beautiful! The lipstick gets a little out of the lines because Rease thinks she has to try and lick it while putting it on - she'll learn someday.

3 comments:

brookiebaby said...

Oh, VERY sweet! Her hair is adorable. Maybe you'll have to lend her to me for a few days so I can get my fill of doing a little girl's hair, since it looks like it will be a long time before I get a chance to do my own! :) But, you can be sure that my little boy will have the funkiest hair on the block! :) ha ha!!! Miss ya!
LUVS!

Anika said...

Nat- I love all your Hawaii pictures! Kauai is my favorite place on EARTH! I am so impressed with you and your willingness to kayak pregnant! You are so cute. Your pictures are amazing!

kim and morgan said...

Reese,

Nice to meet you "Mini Natalie!" Holy smokes. A cute little spittin' image of her mommy! She is beautiful!