Monday, July 21, 2008

There is something you ought to know...

Natalie Jean has been on a shopping spree. Not the bad kind that makes our budget resemble those people at Cirque De Sole; bending and stretching in places where it is just unnatural. More like the good kind that makes me sleep easy.

This time it was diapers:

12 packs @ $1.00 each = a couple months of poo catchers for not a lot of cash.

I can't tell you how good of timing it is because Rease is almost exclusively eating solid (human) foods. If' you'd like proof come over and smell the corner of our garage near the trash can.

Natalie is no dummy, she likes being prepared, so she bought some slightly smaller diapers for down the road.

Speaking of down the road, Rease has been showing off a new addition to her wardrobe of chub-covering t-shirts (try and read it through the watermelon drool).

(Front)

(Back),

Yes that is right, Natalie is PREGNANT!!

After a rollercoaster week of our doctor telling us we were pregnant, then telling us we were going to miscarry, then finding out the low levels were the result of a lab error we are pleased to announce we are having another little one!! And on a related note, we are considering firing our doctor!!

The only good thing about the drama is that we have early proof of our little peanut.

He's still just a little guy but is growing fast. I had the pleasure of being there while these photos were shot and I'm pretty much 100% positive that I saw his "twig and berries".

As you can imagine Rease is beside herself and has decided to celebrate by gorging herself on PBJ's, Bananas, Grapes, Whole Milk, and Graham Crackers along with any other food someone else is trying to eat.

24 comments:

Anika said...

NATALIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh... CONGRATULATIONS!

Holly said...

Congratulations! Trevor and I are so excited for you.

You guy make cute kids so we can't wait to see the next one!

Dan and Michelle said...

congrats! That is fabulous!

mer and mel said...

So freakin exciting- congrats guys!! (and I am super jealous that you got such a killer deal on those diapers Nat!) I hope you haven't been too sick this time and that it's not too hard being pregnant with a toddler running around- I know how exhausting that is! Congrats again!

Leslie said...

We are so excited for you guys!! We can't stop talking about it!! I think a celebration needs to happen soon!

brookiebaby said...

YAY! Our little ones will be such good buddies! :) I'm pretty sure ours is a girl, so maybe if Josh is right, we can hook up our kids when they are older! :) :) Congrats! I'm so happy for you two!
Luvs!

Hawk Family said...

Congratulations, Rease is going to be a cute big sister!! Good luck with everything
-Mar.

Stephanie said...

Congrats! We are excited for you. Next time I come up to UT we need to get together. It has been way too long!

Dixie said...

So glad to hear everything is good. We are excited to add another one to the Beutler clan! Love ya!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

Hi Natalie (this is Leslie's friend Suzie) I just wanted to say congrats, I love spying on your blog - you guys are so cute. Good luck with everything!!

Mindy said...

Yeah!!!!! That is so exciting!! Congrats guys!! When are you due?! Love ya, Mindy

Christina said...

Super Duper Guys that's awesome!!
Congrats, I think Rease will be an awesome big sister :)
Love Chris & Paul

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys!! Hopefully this ones a boy so Levi will have another cousin his sex and age. Concieved at the cabin eh?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is awesome. I am so excited for you!I hope all goes well with the pregnancy. Hang in there.

kipcarlsenclan said...

congrats!!! So happy for you! Perfect time to get pregnant too! Spring baby.

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Congrats, Nat! That is so exciting...I heard there was a little drama with things at Dr Heiner's office...or with his associate...do tell, I have been there lots...I really would love to have lunch and chat...we have more in common than our name right now! :) :) :)

Jen said...

Oh good more cute Beutler baby pictures coming our way! Can't wait to see more. Congratulations!!!
Oh, and where did you get diapers for $1?
Jen

Ashley and Mikkel said...

Hey you guys, this is Ashley and Mikkel Chadburn from the ward! we ran across your blog at the perfect time!! Congrats on the upcoming baby! that is so exciting!! well we are adding you to our friend list if you don't mind! after all we did share an incredible bonding experience when we went boating! jk. well feel free to check out our blog to see whats up with us!

Kates said...

I am so happy for you guys. There is nothing better than a house full of little babies. Josh, I think it is a girl! HA HA
Katie Hunt :)

Alicia Hanson said...

Nat!! Your little girl is so dang cute! Cute Family, congrats on the new baby coming! You look so great too!!! Alicia Pollock

jaclynn and michael said...

2 words- dramamine and kayak! ahhhh so so fun. wasnt that the best except for you puking. im so glad I met my neighbor in hawaii. That hammock you brought was life changing. Well I heard you got stuck in phoenix. Hope your home now collecting your 4 sunday papers. haha. One of the many reasons your hilarious. Bring Rease over Tayvee wants to play with her. Call us. Ill answer now that I have reception. Promise

Lloyd Family said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Congratualations. What fabulous news!

Linds said...

Nat,
It's been forever!!! Your daughter is adorable, she looks exactly like you, and congrats on the second one coming!! We need to catch up! How is everything?? I hope this pregnancy goes well for you!

Derek said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting! You'll have to clue us in on the next diaper deal.