We spent the 4th of July weekend in Delta like always. Josh loves going as much as I do so we end up there every year. Rease had a very eventful weekend too enjoying every part of the celebration. Friday morning we hit the parade - Rease was in sugar heaven with all the candy that she caught on the parade route.
Grandpa Losee was on the Veterans float - he was excited about that!
There was plenty of candy to go around and Rease got her fair share.
Rease chased after the bubbles...
... and the candy.
Found some!
She made a mess eating everything with the wrappers on - she didn't mind.
She even shared some with mom!
Funnest parade around!
5 comments:
These photos are so cute. I love them. Happy 4th
Oh..Good old Delta parades! I think that's so fun that you go there! Unlike josh, Ryan doesn't get too impressed by the Delta scene (for several reasons, but I think that it's because he's also a small town boy, so I guess in his mind you've seen one, you've seen most small town parades...I disagree). I think that when our little ones are old enough, we will be making the Delta parade a tradition - at least every other year, so they can appreciate the fun! :) LOVE the pics of you and REase! Her dress is too cute! Take Care!!!
Looks like you guys had a fun 4th!!Reese and Nat look like twinners in these pictures!!
Ok, I'm just going to say it(write it even), your baby is do DAMN cute. Wow.
Natalie and Josh, Deb Thomas here just saying I found your blog and I am soooo excited to see what the heck you guys are doing!! You guys are so great, we miss seeing you. Rease is absolutely adorable. Our blogspot is thomasfamilymemories.blogspot Lets get together sometime with the Holts!!
Post a Comment