Well, I realize that it has been way too long since we posted anything...sorry. It has been a crazy month but with a lot of good stuff going on.

My sister Hayley and I took advantage of the early morning Black Friday sales and got our Christmas shopping done. I've always gone early but this year we decided to go really early so we wouldn't miss out on what we were looking for. We decided to go to Target and get everything in one shot. So Friday at 1:30 a.m. we headed out with blanket, pillows and treats to wait out the long night until it opened at 6:00. We actually weren't the only crazy ones - there were about 8 people in line when we got there. It ended up being an okay night - cold but we made it - and we had a great time doing it! Plus, best of all, I am completely done with my shopping. We aren't doing many gifts this year because we are taking a family trip, so that makes it easy for me. I couldn't put all my good deals on here because they are all for Josh - but maybe you'll get to see them after Christmas!
My sister Hayley and I took advantage of the early morning Black Friday sales and got our Christmas shopping done. I've always gone early but this year we decided to go really early so we wouldn't miss out on what we were looking for. We decided to go to Target and get everything in one shot. So Friday at 1:30 a.m. we headed out with blanket, pillows and treats to wait out the long night until it opened at 6:00. We actually weren't the only crazy ones - there were about 8 people in line when we got there. It ended up being an okay night - cold but we made it - and we had a great time doing it! Plus, best of all, I am completely done with my shopping. We aren't doing many gifts this year because we are taking a family trip, so that makes it easy for me. I couldn't put all my good deals on here because they are all for Josh - but maybe you'll get to see them after Christmas!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, how you could stay out in the cold all night! Good job! I've always wanted to be an early Black Friday shopper, but I haven't quite made it.
Post a Comment