Thursday, November 1, 2007

Delta Rabbit for Halloween




I dressed up as a bunny this year for Halloween and it was a great costume for me since I am a Delta Rabbit at heart.


Mom was a gypsy and we went trick-or-treating to some of our neighbors.
Dad didn't dress up at all and that's why he's not in the pictures - party pooper.







Uncle Andy came over and I love him very much....







I got really tired with everything going on and couldn't help but take a little nap...






I was really trying to keep my binky in - I did the best I could.








Then I played with daddy for a while.





He kissed me so much...
















I finally had to tell him to stop!








It's a little bit hard to tell what uncle Joe has in his hand (and is feeding me) so let me zoom in...

Chocolate! I needed a good treat after the long night I had.


I hope everyone had as good of a Halloween as I did!!

10 comments:

Andrea and Justin said...

I love your Halloween costumes they are so cute!

Dixie said...

Forget the rabbit, who is the sexy mama in the gypsy costume! Ha ha. You look great Natalie!

Holly said...

Rease makes such a cute bunny! Love the witch costume Natalie!

Kris said...

Cute little bunny girl! Fun blog, thanks for sharing it with us!

Anika said...

Cutest little rabbit I ever saw!

Leslie said...

We took a walk around the neighboorhood this morning. I saw a for sale sign in your yard. Are you guys moving?

Krista Miller said...

you guys are too cute!! When can I come meet Rease!!??!!

Josh said...

Krista,

You know you are welcome any time. Rease is in need of another aunt and the accompanying adoration so come on over any time.

Yes Leslie we are looking at a house in Lehi but nothing is for sure.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! How do you guys know Jared and Heather Morris??? Heather's last name is Carlsen! She is my cousin. Her older bro and I are the same age and played sports together in high school. You'll have to let me know what the connection is.

Natalie said...

Heather used to work with us at my dad's dental office a few years ago. I haven't seen her forever but she commented on our blog once - I think she got the link from your blog. Crazy connections!