Friday, September 7, 2007

Paragliding at Point of the Mountain


Only a year and a half after I got a gift certificate from Natalie for my birthday. My day in saddle became a reality.


Don't be decieved by this picture. I didn't go up solo. (I'd need a third hand to take this picture).



I even got a chance to take the controls for a couple hard turns around south mountain.

It was a blustery day so I couldn't help feel a little chunky in the saddle when the instructor told me "Ah Yeah, it is a great day for a 240 pounder!!" I couldn't help feeling like a fish.
I've got more photos so check back for an update soon.

2 comments:

Holly said...

You sucker, looks like a blast! Was the instructor referring to how much weight you curl, or what I didn't get it?

Dixie said...

Josh, that looks awesome! Think you'd do it again?

Dixie