Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The new 'do


Thanks to everyone for voting on the haircut - I went with the majority on this one and cut 12 inches off. It's my mommy haircut and so far it's a lot easier to do and takes a lot less time. So thanks to everyone for making the decision for me!

4 comments:

Andrea and Justin said...

I Love It!!! I can't wait to see it in real life. You made a good choice

Holly said...

It looks fabulous and you look stunning. Good choice!

Emily (the queen) said...

I think your hair is so so cute! I meant to tell you on Sunday. And yeah...the BYU UTAH game was pretty good last year. It was one of the better games as well. Good for you guys for finally winning one...haha.

Dixie said...

It looks awesome! You are awesome! I love awesome people!