Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Just taking everything in...



Rease has been so aware lately and doesn't want to miss out on anything going on around her. I had to put these pictures on because I think she is just so fun at 3 mos.






This is her concentrating look - I love the puckered lips.















Flashing her smile - she melts dad's heart with this look!








It looks like she just thought of a brilliant idea.




The famous scowl. I don't know where she learned this from but it's still cute at this age - I'm sure it won't be someday soon.

4 comments:

Holly said...

She has the biggest eyes and the sweetest expressions. I am sorry she wasn't feeling well and hope things continue to get better.

Andrea and Justin said...

Gosh she gets cuter every single day. It's so fun to see how they change almost daily.

Anonymous said...

Pleas tell me you made Josh clean that up. :)

Andy said...

I am getting freaked out with all these New neices and nephews and what not, but she has got the beutler caracter.