Josh and I left Rease at my mom's for her first sleepover while we went away for our 3rd anniversary. We stayed in Wolf Creek up Ogden Canyon on Sunday night - the night it rained (and snowed not too far from us.) It was so beautiful - the perfect fall day with great color everywhere!This is up at Snow Basin - of course Josh had to stop and I could tell he was dreaming of the skiing days that are not too far off now.
What a beautiful time of year - I love everything about fall (except the fact that winter is just around the corner.) But I love enjoying it while it's here and celebrating our anniversary right in the middle of it all!
3 years and going strong!
3 comments:
You guys look so good. I hate that we live down the street and still don't see each other very much. I can't believe you have been married 3 years already!
Wow 3 years! Josh how come you always look so mad when you are smiling. You get those same lines in your forhead when you are ticked off. It confuses me. I can't read the expression!
Congratulations! You guys still look so cute and so in love.
Post a Comment