Tuesday, August 20, 2024

1st day of school

The first day of school is here and the kids were excited to get back to it!  Summertime is ALWAYS great, but nothing beats a good routine and more sleep!  This year is going to be a good one I just know it.  
Rease is starting her senior year :( 
(I have no idea how we got here!)
Rhen 10th grade.  Both of them are at Mountain Ridge High School and so excited to be there together!
Liev is an 8th grader and Keen is starting 7th grade.  Two middle school boys for us at Fort Herriman Middle School this year.  Help them! Middle school is not always the easiest.

Beck and Desh are holding down the fort at Butterfield Canyon Elementary.  We not done with elementary kids yet and I'm so happy about that!  
Beck is in 5th grade and Desh is in 3rd.  
What a year we have to look forward to!


 

No comments: