Thursday, July 11, 2024

Beck's 10th birthday

Beck's birthday has been drawn out for a couple weeks since we were in Connecticut on his actual birthday.  There's nothing wrong with celebrating birthdays for weeks at a time!
We had a party a few days after we got back and al he wanted to do was play nintendo with a group of friends so that was fun and easy!  We loved spoiling him for the day and are SO happy that he's 10!


10 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 5'1" - 98%
Weight: 97 lbs - 92%

My favorite things about 10 year old Beck:
1 - Beck has always been super sweet.  Although 9-10 years olds aren't typically always kind and thoughtful, this boy finds a way to be.  He never shies away from saying I Love You or telling me he likes what I'm wearing.  He is thoughtful from the heart and I appreciate this side of him more than he knows! This boy loves his mama!
2- Beck is SUPER smart.  He's thoughtful about his schoolwork and is always analyzing everything that's going on around him.  He always has an answer to whatever question comes up and is top in his class in reading and math.  He has a bright future ahead of him with those big brains!  
3 - Beck is passionate! He LOVES the 49ers, BYU and the Warriors and HATES to see them lose!  He has some great passion inside that little body and just wants things to be right in the world - so when they're not, it's not easy to reign in the emotions.  I love that about him though and know it's going to be a great quality for him in his life!  Passion is a good thing and I hope he keeps it forever!

Love you so much my boy!
Happy 10th birthday!

 

No comments: