Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Desh's 8th birthday

Mr Desh turned 8 this week and we had a Fat Cats party with a bunch of his friends.  Bowling, cake and arcades make for a perfect 8 year old birthday party and these kids had such a blast together!


8 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 4'8" - 98%
Weight: 71 lbs - 86%

My favorite things about Desh at 8 years old:
1- Desh is THE SWEETEST boy and doesn't let a day go by that he doesn't give me a hug, tell me he loves me or helps me around the house.  I can't get enough of his snuggles and don't mind when he wants to cuddle up next to me for no reason at all.  I know I won't have that forever, so I'm taking it while it lasts!
2- Desh is a true and loyal friend.  He loves the boys he hangs out with and never wants to hurt anyone's feelings.  He is thoughtful and kind and a good friend to everyone.  That's a quality that I hope he never loses because it's a good one!
3 - Desh doesn't like to do anything that he thinks might get him in trouble, so he tends to be a pretty obedient boy.  He follows the rules at school and his teachers love him because of it.  And if he does something at home that he feels bad about, he's the first one to apologize and make it right.  We talk a lot about having integrity in our house and I'd say he follows that pretty closely.  He's such a good boy and I know there's a lot of good coming from him in the future!

Happy Birthday big 8 year old! We love you more than you know!

 

No comments: