Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Finishing off April

A few more things from this month...
I hurt my calf playing basketball.  I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary, just a simple layup and landed weird.  I'm not sure how bad it is, but it sure hurts.  The doctor put me in a boot to keep the pressure off of it for a while but it's really poor timing with my race coming up in a few weeks :(
Alice finds treasures all over the floor as she cleans up and once in a while I have to relieve her from choking on them
The boys found a Mountain Dew Mustang and now we can't go anywhere without seeing it!
Snow is still coming and we keep feeling the urge (and following it) to get up to the slopes for another day.  We'll take it as long as it keeps coming!
Liev found a new chair that was being given away on the street and snatched it
Beck still loves Activity Days
Soap handprints on the mirror.  Why?
Along with the snow, there's also blossoms on the trees.  Utah can't quite make up its mind what season it is yet
Beck and Desh aren't too old for mom hugs - thank goodness


 

No comments: