Saturday, March 9, 2024

Rhen's 15th birthday!

Rhenny girl turned 15 today and I can hardly believe it!  She is THE BEST and we love seeing the person that she's growing up to be.  

15 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 5'9" - 98%
Weight: 147 lbs - 87%

My favorite things about 15 year old Rhen:
1- Rhen is sweet as can be, but also has a spicy side to her too!  She is willing to help, quick to say I Love You, and once in a while will spend 3 hours cleaning her room just to surprise her sister with a clean room.  But Rhen is not afraid to speak her mind and does her best to squelch the drama that tends to surround her group friends.  She hates people that are "fake" and wants all the world to see things through clear eyes.  It's her goal in life to have peace and fun surround her!

2 - Rhen is an excellent student and works really hard to get straight A's.  She has taken some hard classes and still seems to be able to keep up with things and keep her mind about it all too.  She loves school and loves learning new things.

3 - If I could attach a video as a picture, I'd let you all see a video of Rhen playing the piano and you'd be blown away.  She is a pretty amazing pianist and has worked so hard to get there.  She practices for a couple hours at a time when she can and her hard work has paid off.  She is in the process of finding a new teacher that can take her to an even higher level and she loves performing and sharing her talent on the piano.  I love hearing her play and hope I get to hear her for years to come!

Happiest birthday my dear Rhen!

 

No comments: