Do you ever feel like life is passing you by without asking permission? Like you look up and all of a sudden your kids are all taller than you and they grew up right before your eyes? Yah, I'm there. I'm suddenly shorter than my two oldest boys, not to mention the girls that passed me up years ago. I love my kids TO DEATH...and all the things they're doing make my life crazy and fun!
Liev started going to the gym with us and boy is it a hoot to watch him try and lift weights with those skinny arms of his!
I've been the activity days leader for the 10-11 year old boys and we've had so much fun getting to know them and doing fun things together. The last activity we had with them was to make marshmallow guns and have a marshmallow fight. It hit the spot. Those boys could not get enought!
Rhen and Josh cleaned up our yard one weekend while I was out and cut down an old bush that was getting unruly.
Overall, our life is wild and crazy and fun. I wouldn't change a thing about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment