We had a lot of work going on at the house today and we got right to it. A landscaper came with a large tractor to start leveling out the upper part of the property. We eventually want to put a patio and pool there but in the meantime having it level will get us started and in a holding spot until we’re ready for that. Desh did not want to stop watching that tractor go back and forth hauling dirt. He was totally engrossed in the project!
By the end of the day it looks so much different and so awesome to see it leveling off.
We continued our work removing tile from the bathrooms upstairs. It’s such a big job and I almost feel like we may not ever get it done. But we are definitely making some progress.
We also had Edgardo the plumber come today and work on some of the lines running to the bathrooms upstairs. He’s great and does such a good job and I can feel the day drawing closer that we’ll have hot water running through these pipes! He’s sure prepping for it! That will be a good day.
A trip to Home Depot and the grocery store in the middle of those projects sealed up the day and before we knew it we were back to bed for the evening. The kids go to bed just completely exhausted from working/playing all day in the heat and they just fall asleep instantly.
I splurged this late evening and stayed up to watch the opening game of the NBA. Warriors vs the lakers was one I just couldn’t miss so even though it didn’t start until 10:00 pm (yikes) I stayed up until the last second just glad to be watching basketball again! So I’m going to say good night and get a few hours of sleep before it starts all over again tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment