Friday, March 12, 2021

Rhen's 12th birthday

Miss Rhen officially entered "tweener" hood today when she turned 12!  She is the craziest girl and we just love her buns!  We threw an Amazing Race party and had a blast doing it.  The kids were on teams of 2 and rode scooters around the neighborhood finding clues.  They had a roadblock at the church that made them do a bunch of activities before they got their next clue.  In the end, they all had a great time and Talon and Calvin came away as the clear winners!  A great party for this 12 year old daughter we have.

12 year old stats from Dr. Erikson:
Height: 5'7" - 99%
Weight: 114 lbs - 80%

My favorite things about 12 year old Rhen:
1) Rhen is a tweener-going on teenager in all ways!  She is spunky, moody, boy crazy, sometimes zitty and even started her period this year.  She is growing up right before our eyes and, though I wish I could stop time, I love seeing who this girl is becoming and the personality that comes with it!
2) Rhen LOVES her downtime and is the best person to cuddle up to a movie, veg out with delicious food (especially dessert), or hang out at home and painting nails or playing a game.  She's the best to hang with!
3) Rhen is smart.  She works hard in school and cares about her grades.  She wants to go to college and she has some good direction.  I love that she is thinking about her future and doing good things to take care of that now.  She is loving her 6th grade year and being the oldest in the school but also can't wait for middle school next year.  I know there are good things in store for this girl!

We love you Rhen!





 

No comments: