I am so lucky that I get to work with the Young Women at church. And luckier that I got to go to girls camp with them this year! We went to Snow College and stayed in the dorms this year and we had the best time together. This is Rease's first year of girls camp too and she was so excited to be able to be there. We have such a fun group of girls that really love and look out for each other. Here are the highlights from out week:
We played lots of outdoor/water games, rode tandem bikes, played in huge bubbles, had a mean game of sardines in the institute building, made up skits, had a dance with the groups of boys that were there, and attended the Manti Pageant. Such a blast with lots of laughs and memories to last a lifetime!
No comments:
Post a Comment