Happy Birthday Mr. Desh! All Desh has been talking about for weeks is having a Spider-Man birthday party and cake. I was happy to do it for this sweet 3 year old of ours. We had family over for cake and ice cream and we celebrated our little hearts out and ate lots of cake and ice cream. He was so excited that it was actually his birthday we were celebrating and not someone else's. Birthdays are a big deal for the young ones so we made it a big day for him!
My favorite things about Desh at 3 years old:
1) Desh is such a good boy. He wants to do what's right and hates being scolded. He tells me, "I love you mom" about 10 times a day and I say just keep it comin! I can't hear that enough! He loves to help out and play with his brothers and sisters. He and Rease have an especially strong bond and get along really well. His favorite thing to do is play "horsie" with her - of course she's the horse and he gets to boss her and ride her around wherever he wants to go. I tell him all the time "you're such a nice boy" and it's true. This boy is a gem.
2) Desh is a boy to the core and loves all things involving dirt, cars, rocks, guns, swords, or anything he can jump, climb or fall from. He keeps us busy with his busy-ness and I wouldn't have it any other way!
3) Desh is our caboose so with that comes lots of moments that I just want to take in one last time and never forget. I love seeing him grow up, but don't want him to get bigger. I love cuddling with him and kissing his chubby cheeks over and over. I think everything that he says in his "just learning how to say things" language is the cutest thing on the planet. Some of my favorites? Neg-nog, squirty poops (diarrhea), Kin-wee (Kinley) and "suck it up butter-cup!"
We love this birthday boy more than he'll ever know! I hope it was the happiest day of the year!
3 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 3'4" - 93%
Weight: 37 lbs. 1 oz. - 90%

No comments:
Post a Comment