Friday, November 9, 2018

Citrus Pear

I just recently heard of a company called Citrus Pear that helps you put together freezer meals.  A group of us decided we would give it a try and signed up to do it together one night.  It was AWESOME!  It was all set up and ready for our group and was super organized.  Each person has a station and the organizer comes around and gives us instructions on each meal and what needs to go in each bag.  We cut up vegetables and measured out some spices to go in the meals, but most of it was done ahead of time for us.  We ended up making 10 meals each and they all look delicious!  I can't wait to try them.  The best part is, we didn't have to shop for all the ingredients and we didn't have to clean up after we were done!  It was the best and I am definitely going to do it again soon.  


No comments: