Thursday, July 12, 2018

Beck's 4th Birthday

We were at the lake for Beck's birthday so we celebrated a few days late.  He asked for a Ninja Turtle cake so that's what I did.  He was so cute opening his presents and was so excited for a new sleeping bag and a new beanie boo.  I love this boy!  
 And Grammie's present of 20 one dollar bills is the best!  I took Beck shopping with his money and he found this cute Sammie beanie boo and a diamond ring.  He insisted on paying for it himself, so 20 one dollar bills went in the machine one at a time...
My favorite things about 4 year old Beck:
1) Beck is quiet and a little shy, but he isn't a dummy.  He's taking everything in while he's quiet and learns things really quickly.  He can outwit and outsmart his brothers any day of the week and has become quite the tease at home.   He is a smart, sweet boy!
2) Beck is my buddy.  He will give me a hug, kiss or snuggle with me anytime I ask.  He always wants to help me while I'm cooking and helps me put clothes in the right pile when I'm folding laundry.  I'm going to rely on him a lot when school starts and it's just him and Desh at home.
3) Beck is a very thoughtful boy.  He loves to write notes or draw pictures for his brothers and sisters.  It's not uncommon to find something that Beck has made for me or Josh on our pillow or by our bed.  And he is a great older brother to Desh.  If Desh is sad, Beck is the first person he turns to for a hug.  That is something special that this birthday boy has!

4 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 3'8" - 97%
Weight: 41 lbs. 11 oz. - 85%

Happy Birthday Mr. Beck!

No comments: