Desh is 2! What?! How did our baby grow up so fast? Whatever it is that happened, he is our cute 2 year old now! The boys helped me choose what kind of cake to make for Desh and we ended up with a fire truck for him. He was happy with whatever it was as long as he got a big piece of it all to himself!


And since I am so lucky to share a birthday with the special kid, we got to open our presents at the same time. Josh was amazing this year and surprised me with a new slalom ski! Can't wait to use it!
My favorite things about 2 year old Desh:
1) He is the youngest and always will be. Because of that, all the kids are very protective of him and all want to take care of him. I love the role that he plays in our family as the youngest but very important caboose in our train of kids! I hope they always keep that same feeling of needing to take care of each other.
2) Desh gives the best open mouthed kisses. No matter when or where I ask for a kiss, he gladly gives me one - slobber and all! Please don't ever say no to a kiss for mom!
3) Desh is the most tenderhearted kid. I think more than any of our other kids have been. He gets his feelings hurt easily if anyone gets after him or even refuses something that he is asking for. He has the cutest frown he gets on his face for a few seconds before the tears start pouring out. I can't help but gather him up for a huge snuggle every time he feels bad. Love this soft hearted boy of mine.
2 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 3'1" - 97%
Weight: 32 lbs. 3 oz - 88%
Head: 20.3 in. - 97%
Happy Birthday Baby Desh!

No comments:
Post a Comment