We celebrated Easter this week and this week has become one of our favorites of the years. The kids love learning about Christ and his last week in Jerusalem and it is such a spiritual week for all of us.
Palm Sunday we remember what we are grateful for...
Mad Monday we remember how Jesus cleansed the temple and how important and sacred they are.
Teaching Tuesday is always my favorite - I love seeing the kids teach of the Parables of Christ.
Spy Wednesday we learn about how Jesus was betrayed and sold for 30 pieces of silver.
On Passover Thursday we try and watch the Prince of Egypt and remember how the passover started and why it was celebrated.
I love Good Friday as we remember how Christ died for each one of us and how He loves us individually.
This year Easter Sunday fell on General Conference as well and it was SOO special to have them both the same day. It was a first for me as well as we all got to participate in a Solemn Assembly and sustain our new prophet President Nelson. It was a wonderful way to end our week and I am so grateful for each of my kids and the testimonies they are developing. They are strong, happy and spiritual little people that I love having in my life!








No comments:
Post a Comment