This mom is fed up trying to make dinners that everyone will eat. The worst thing to hear is "I hate this" after spending an hour making dinner every night. So I decided to go on a dinner strike. No more making dinner for me. Everyone can eat whatever they want. It was all fun and kicks for a few days while the kids thought it was awesome eating on their own. Then they decided they didn't so much like making their own food (and I think they got sick of toast and Mac and Cheese). So I agreed to start making dinner again IF they would help me. So the kids have split up days and each one is in charge of helping me choose what to make and make dinner for a night. So far so good. Beck was a champ helping with the asparagus and Rhen was not afraid to get her hands dirty with the meatballs! Hopefully we're off to a good start of not hating dinner anymore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment