Rease has been saving her money all summer to buy a plane ticket to Boston to see her cousin Nolan. Grammie told her that if she would save enough money to buy half the ticket then she would buy the other half. So she did! She paid $150 to Grammie for a plane ticket and off they went! They decided to go for Halloween because the kids had a couple days off school and also Boston is really fun at Halloween. So we missed her on Halloween but she had a blast in Boston. I found this list that she made to help her pack for the trip. I don't know who she learned to make lists from?? She's adorable.
I sent her with a disposable camera so she could take pictures whenever she wanted. She loved being able to do that and the pictures actually turned out pretty good! Josh and I hid little notes all over in her suitcase and clothes so she could find them throughout the week. She said she loved finding them every day.
One thing they did when she was there is run a 5k race in the city. Everyone dressed up in their Halloween costumes and ran. Rease said she had a lot of fun running and was so excited that she got a medal!
She had fun playing with Nolan's bird and his bearded dragon and just hanging out with cousins.
Her favorite day was taking a drive out to Rockport and playing along the beach. She kept telling me how beautiful it was!
And of course Halloween is always a highlight! We sure missed her when she was gone. Our house isn't the same without our Rease. But I'm so glad she was able to go on this trip with Grammie. She worked hard and got to benefit from saving her money!






No comments:
Post a Comment