Our baby boy turned 1 today! How did that happen? He is the best and we were all excited to be able to celebrate his birthday today.
The baby cake is the best part of a 1st birthday. Desh had no problem digging right in and going to town. He did really good getting most of it all over himself. I think some may have may it in his mouth! We sure love this last boy of ours!
My favorite things about 1 year old Desh:
1) He is quite content to just be hauled around everywhere. Whether it's in the stroller, the carseat or just being carried around, he just goes along for the ride and joins in on the chaos. And for that matter, he doesn't care that he isn't walking yet. He has no need to get anywhere on his own - he has 5 brothers and sisters to carry him around wherever he needs to go!
2) Desh is right up there with being one of my chubbiest babies. I can't stop kissing his cheeks. He has a round belly, round cheeks and thighs that have so much chub on them I can't even stand it. Round babies are my favorite thing!
3) Desh is forever my birthday twin. I love sharing this day with him and knowing that my favorite birthday gift I've even gotten was him.
1 year old stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 2'7" - 87%
Weight: 23 lbs. 9 oz. - 83%
Head: 18.9 inches - 93%
Happy birthday Baby Desh!


No comments:
Post a Comment