Thursday, January 7, 2016

18 months

Beck is no baby anymore.  He is growing up before our eyes and showing us that he is a big kid.  He can even take his own pants and diaper off as he showed me today during his nap.  I'm afraid we're in for it with this one.  He is so cute and charming to me that he might get away with anything! 


One thing that Beck does and has done since he was a tiny baby - he passes out when he cries really hard.  When he first started doing it I would get really freaked out about it.  But he does it often enough now that I know he's ok and am much more calm about it.  I asked Dr. Erickson and he said it's something that he will grow out of eventually.  So...I guess we just wait and be patient with this crazy and sometimes scary thing that our little one does.  Love him anyway!

18 month stats from Dr. Erickson
Weight: 25.57 lbs - 46%
Height: 32.87 inches - 67%
Head: 19.9 inches - 98%

No comments: