Josh, Andy and I went to the concert of a lifetime this week. We were lucky enough to get tickets to see Garth Brooks! I have wanted to see him in concert since I was a teenager and I finally got the chance. And to make it even better, we had great seats. The day tickets went on sale, I went online to get tickets and while I was waiting to get them for the Friday night show, new shows opened up and I grabbed our tickets for Thursday night as quick as I could. We ended up with 4th row just to the side of the stage. It was awesome!
I always knew he would put on a great concert but I don't think any of us knew how great it would be. He is an amazing entertainer and had so much energy all night! Plus he played all the good old stuff which is the best! My teenage years were filled with Garth Brooks music so I have loved his music for a long time! So great to hear it live and be entertained! He was amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment