Liev and Keen were playing downstairs and I heard Liev start crying and running up the stairs. I could tell by his cry that it was a hurt cry and not a tattling cry. When he got up here he said he had cut his finger on "the white thing." Turns out they had been playing with a tape measure and he was holding on to it when Keen let his end got and it started to wind up. Ewww. It made me hurt to just hear about it. I wasn't sure if it needed stitches or not so I just cleaned it and wrapped it up tight in a bandaid until it stopped bleeding. It seemed like it would be ok so we left the band-aid on and left it at that. Liev was really tough through it all and was happy that the band-aid made it feel "all better."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment