This is my favorite place to bathe my babies when they are this age - nothing like a good old sink bath! I took Beck in for his 9 month check up today and it happens to be that he has been sick this week. Perfect timing to see Dr. Erickson. He told us that the virus cycle has been really long this year and has never really dropped off since last summer. I can agree with that because this boy has been sick one time after another since he was born! Colds, earaches, flu, etc have hit us hard this year. Luckily Dr. Erickson said it is coming to an end and I hope so! Even with all that though this boy is super sweet and handles it like a champ. He has been such a fun addition to our family and the other kids adore him. He has recently gotten super fast at his army crawl and 'm not sure that I'm ready for him to be on the go yet! Cute Beck, we sure love you!
9 month stats:
Weight: 20.06 lbs - 39%
Height: 29.72 inches - 88%
Head: 18.8 - 96%
No comments:
Post a Comment