We love Saturday mornings. It's a day that we usually get to hang out at home for a few hours, have a delicious breakfast and get some things done in the yard and around the house. Josh is awesome cause he usually makes something good for Saturday morning breakfast and the kids love it. While we were waiting for breakfast to cook I snapped a few pictures of the kids. Josh and I were commenting that we can't believe we have five kids. Here they are all lined up!
And being silly!
As I was taking these pictures I got thinking how fast the time has gone and how I can't believe that, not only do we have five kids, but all five of them are getting so big! Rhen is now 5 (and counting down to her 6th birthday already even though it's still 6 months away.) She just started Kindergarten and loves walking to school with Rease and the other kids in the neighborhood. She is my sweetheart. She loves to draw pictures and gives them away to anyone and everyone she can think of. She also loves surprising me by making my bed or cleaning up the room. She is such a tenderhearted sweet girl and I love having her around!
Rease is my big girl. She loves being in 2nd grade and tells me that her favorite part of the day is lunchtime. She is a super reader. We read the Great Illustrated Classics books with the girls every night and she looks forward to it all day. She loves to have fun and is friends with everyone. She is a great example to all of us because she is not afraid to share the gospel with her friends. She is really looking forward to being baptized next year. I love this girl!
Keen is crazy. There isn't a better word to describe him because that's just what he is. He is always into something or making a mess. He loves to eat and usually makes a mess doing that. His hair is wild and crazy. And he is big enough that his feet usually can't keep up with what he wants to do so he is a little bit clumsy. Overall he is a big, fun, happy boy that loves to give kisses and hugs. And I have to admit, he is a little bit of a mama's boy right now and I love that he loves me! What a boy!
Mr. Beck is the sweetest baby ever. Seriously he has been the best. He just blends right into the family and doesn't make a fuss. He loves all the attention he gets from his sisters and brothers. He smiles all the time and is so so happy. We love him so much!
Liev is a lover boy. He tells me at least 2 or 3 times a day that I'm beautiful and that he loves me. He always wants to give kisses and hugs especially before he goes to bed. And he has a tender little heart that gets hurt sometimes if anyone talks mean to him. Most nights he takes his blanket and pillow into the girls room and sleeps on their floor because he gets scared. He is the best boy and so helpful as the oldest son.
We sure love being parents to these kids of ours!
No comments:
Post a Comment