Saturday, November 8, 2014

BYU Football

We are so excited that BYU Football season is here!  I always dress the boys in their BYU shirts on game day and Liev is always excited when he sees that's what I chose for him to wear.  He says, "are we going to the BYU football game today?"  We have season tickets and the kids do love going to the games with us.  I'm not sure Keen would sit through a game yet - maybe next year buddy!
Chad came into town for the first home game and it was really fun to be back in Lavell Edwards Stadium for a game under the lights!  I love this time of year!
The last game of the season was a cold, rainy one.  But we decided to go anyway.  I took Liev and Josh stayed home with the other kids.  Liev was so excited to be able to go all by himself.  As we were walking over he loved being able to see the Y on the mountain and kept pointing it out to me.  And he learned the fight song and when to clap and when to cheer.  We had such a fun time together!
 Our group that day consisted of a bunch of little kids, so we didn't stay the whole game.  At halftime the score was 52-0 for us so when it started to rain during the break we decided that was our cue to go.  Such a fun day though!

No comments: