Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hotel Park City

Josh had a conference in Park City and his company provided rooms for those that were attending.  Josh got one and asked if we wanted to come up and stay with him.  The girls were gone camping with Grammie and Papa so I took the boys up with me.  We stayed in one of the cottages along the golf course and had a great time.  The boys and I got up there before Josh was done with his conference for the day so we played outside and in the hot tub until he got back.  It was such a fun room and place to stay.  Really relaxing and nice to get away - even if it is just to Park City.  I did have the route to the hospital all mapped out on my phone just in case something happened.  I'm always really nervous to venture too far from home when it gets this late in the pregnancy.  But luckily nothing happened and baby Beck is still inside cookin!  Thanks to True North Logic for the room and letting us get away!

No comments: