Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Point

We have been spending a lot of time at Thanksgiving Point lately.  We bought a season pass which has been really fun because there is so much to do.  With the weather turning so nice we have loved spending the time outdoors.  
We went to the tulip festival for the first time ever.  I've always wanted to, but until this year haven't made it down there.  We had a great time strolling around, letting the kids run and play and seeing the beautiful tulips.  Seriously such a beautiful spot!
 Melissa and I took the kids to the petting zoo one day while they were off track.  We packed a lunch and spent most of the afternoon there.  It was fun seeing the little baby animals and the kids loved riding the horses.  We usually stop for ice cream at the deli on our way home (kids ice cream cones are 50 cents - can't beat that!)
 And the new children's museum just opened.  Since we are season pass holders we got to go to a sneak peak night.  I'm glad we did because I'm sure in the weeks to come it will be super crowded.  But we really enjoyed our time there and didn't feel like it was overly crowded the night we went.  There is so much to do there and we could have spent many more hours exploring all the different things.  We will for sure be going back to this fun place!  

No comments: