Keen is 18 months old now. Guess what that means? Nursery time! And some peace and quiet for mom and dad during church! It also means that my baby is no longer a baby. I can't get over this kid and how much I love him. He is such a big part of our family and adds some spunk and craziness to our days.
My favorite things about Keen at 18 months:
1) He has started saying a few words. Mama, dada, thank-you (tay-too), please (meese), uh-oh, sucker (cuck-cuck), baby and binkie are the main ones.
2) He is such a big kid for his age. You'll see in his stats coming up what I mean. But what's crazy is that he is only 4 lbs lighter than Liev is. I took both of them in to the Dr. for their check-ups on the same day and was amazed to see that Liev weighs 34 lbs and Keen is 30 lbs. He is a solid kid.
3) Although he is into everything and crazy most of the time, I love that about him. He keeps me busy and I am always trying to keep track of him. Most of the time I can find him in the pantry hunting around for food. We love a little craziness around here!
Stats from Dr. Erickson:
Height: 34.65 inches - 96%
Weight: 30 lbs - 90%
Head: 19.3 inches - 81%
No comments:
Post a Comment