I have been putting off potty training this kid for so long. Every excuse in the book; I don't want to do it while we're moving, the girls are getting ready to start school so I'll wait, the holidays are coming up so maybe after that, etc. But finally he just seemed like he was ready. He would always tell me right before he went in his diaper, so I knew he could recognize the act of going to the bathroom. So one day last week I put a pair of underwear on him and he hasn't looked back. He literally trained himself in one day. He still wears a pull-up at night and naptime just in case but he's doing great! I guess it pays off to wait until they're ready. So easy! And so cute in these little undies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment