Monday, July 22, 2013

Rhen's coloring

Rhen LOVES to color.  She can usually be found with crayons, pens or markers in her hand drawing a cute picture.  She is so sweet and giving with her artwork too.  Most of her drawings are for someone else - neighbors, family members, teachers, etc.  I have been the recipient of many pictures from Rhen and I love them all!  She has learned how to write her name really well and can also write a few words that she can sound out herself.  She is such a sweet girl.  Enjoy!
 Sometimes she writes letters down as if she's writing a note.  I'm not sure what any of these say usually.  One day she took one of these notes to Papa and he asked her what the note said.  She looked at him confused and said, "I don't know.  I can't read."  He said, "Well didn't you write this note?"  She answered, "Yes, but I can't read it."  Okay then.

Whatever it is, we love having these pictures and notes around our house to remind us of our sweet little Rhen!

No comments: