Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Sleeping Arrangement

So I had to get a few pictures of the sleeping arrangement the kids have had the past few months at Grammie and Papa's house.  They are sleeping in the storage room - amongst storage bins, halloween costumes, clothes, holiday decorations and much much more that has been squeezed into this room.  But...we have made it work.  We put up one of mom's blow-up mattresses for the girls to sleep on and also put a portable crib for Liev to sleep in.  It has been a fun...adventure for the kids!  





Keen occasionally takes a nap in here and I found him squawking one day.  I went in to find that he had slid between two of the slats of the bed (there was a broken one that came out between these two causing a space just large enough for him to wiggle into.)  What a crazy kid.
And what a crazy sleeping arrangement this has been!  But the kids have had fun and we made it through sleeping in the storage room!

No comments: