Our little Rease is a party girl. She is always talking about having friends over to play, planning a party for everyone or wondering what she can do that's fun. She started telling me that she was going to plan a party for her friends and that she would plan the whole thing so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I guess I didn't take her serious enough because before I knew it, she had handed out invitations to all her friends at school and a few friends in the neighborhood. One of the boys in her class, Gavin, told his parents about Rease's party and that he needed to make sure and be there. I got a call from his dad to find out if there was in fact a real party or if it was something Gavin had made up. I let Rease go ahead with the plans for her party and we told Gavin and his dad that there was a real party. Rease and Rhen were so excited to decorate, plan the games, set out snacks and get all the details figured out before the guests showed up.
These are the party kids - Stella, Rease, Rhen and Gavin. Rease had a great time planning her party and being in charge. Next time: ask mom before planning a real party!

No comments:
Post a Comment